Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On Deck | Maser Bedroom Headboard Wall

Not to imply that I am going to build a wall of headboard

But one of the many things I actually love about this place
Is that there is a space for everything
and the blueprint almost dictates just where you would put things
like, our bed
in the nook in our master that says 
"bed goes on this wall"

Master Bedroom Suite
Photo (c) b3 home designs

I love simple like the next gal
But there is something about artwork on the wall
collected over time
that says "lived in"
a bit more than this made up
hotel bed
that never really ever looks like this

Ever

Unless we're staging the place to sell it
That was the HARDEST part about selling our last place
Getting up in time to make the bed

Although, I must say
I always felt so much more grown up
when I came home to a made bed

Interestingly, since the last time I ever made my bed regularly
was when I was 11 years old and living with my tyrant of a military officer stepfather

Ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...