Thursday, November 4, 2010

Design Around: Creamy White

Now we all know
the home bloggity world
is abuzz around all things
white

But not just white
The right KIND of white

Which, in this place is a challenge. 
I love the warm creamy white
that is my trim color
throughout most of the house

Especially against all the grays
(which, evidently, help the naturescape)
and the polished silver.

But downstairs
in the bloodroom,
I mean the red rooms

I'm trying to design a nautical
and/or beachy small bathroom
around these creamy whites

Beachy dreams, lower floor bathroom

I think I can make it happen.
Even though this room is right around the corner
from this

Lower Floor Mantle

I'm going to make that tomato soup happen
Believe that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...