Thursday, July 19, 2012

At Home by the Sea - Pinterest Weekly 15

As we've spent lots of time oceanside this week
and will do the same next week
I can't help but to dream of the day when we don't have to drive 3 - 5 hours 
to get home.

to see what I've been dreaming up.



Today is 4 years married.
Happy anniversary to the most amazing man I've ever known.
Together, I have no doubt that we could 
make a dream beach house
or any other dream
come true.

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

2 comments:

  1. That is what I would like my home to feel like one day! :)

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you actually have the beach house to makeover (smile).

      Delete

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...