Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the Outside, it is Christmas

Well
At least one of us got motivated
and got it done this year

Christmas Front Porch
Photo (c) b3 home designs

Christmas back deck
Photo (c) b3 home designs

Granted.
We have different decor styles
I was hoping to do something abit more
Pottery Barnish
And in the front, we're working it
But in the back...it's whimsical
which is cute
and because he puts up with my
lady stuff that is likely not at all his style
throughout an unGodly amount of square footage inside
the least I can do is partner up on that backyard scene
I'll have you know
My painting skills are HOT
And Rudolf really does have a nose that glows
red.
About time for a hiatus to head south along the coast.
Most of those photos will end up at Shots Fired
or blog posts at Colored White. 
When I get around to it of course.
You'll see life photos and read the heart wrenching tale
of my puppy mutt who is such a fighter
So happy she is in our lives and going to Cali with us
Go Ashley go!
Super puppy!
Happy Holidays.  Catch ya in the new year likely.

And in the summer,
I'll use this 










No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...