Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nautical Flag Wall (check)

Loooong ago,
I put these up




My intention,
was to fill them
with these



I bought these at the CWB Auction
After my awesome print got sold out from under my nose
And before this sweet woman thought she was going to
swoop in at the last minute and outbid me.
I was ready to cut her.
Can't take me no where.

And finally



No idea why it takes me 7 months
to start
get bored
find something else to start
contemplate fininshing
make plans to finish
and then actually finish
any of the projects around this place.

Oh yeah.
I work
Feels like 2 jobs most days
Sometimes 3

If only it was legit
to be a stay at home mommy
to a puppy
I'd so get things done in maybe
6 months
or so.

Give or take a day or two.
Enjoy and thanks for hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...