Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time Zones

Back during Week 12 of Random Pinehurst,
I showed you these clocks

Entry way from downstairs, to the main level.

Those clocks are in between
my super sized version of subway art
(click to readabout the 7 month long
process for creating those pieces
yes.  I am patient and determined if not very bright.
Read that as "I don't have a silhoutte because I'm not THAT COOL of a blogger."
Not bitter at all.  Okay, yes I am.
I mean really.  I was a Hall of Fame Scrapbooker for crying out loud.
I digress)

In ikea style
here are
step by step photos
so that you can recreate
your own
timezone wall

1.  2.

 3. 4.

5.

6.  7.

8.  9.

10.
11.  12.

Here are two more views

Facing the front entrance.

View from front door to back door.
Have fun with it.
What else is your life for?
Linking the good times up to the fun entry goodness over at Cottage and Vine.
Go check out the rest of the stunning entries! 
Literally and figuratively.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am really impressed with your patience in making the subway art. That must have taken a long time.

    Thank you for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! The subway style art is just too cool. :-)
    ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting via Cottage and Vine. Finally something a bit out of the ordinary! :) Love the wall art and clocks. The lighting in here is perfect too. Great images. This looks like it could be in a magazine. :) So glad I stopped by.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your foyer -- so original and creative. It's hard to come by that in blogland!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...