Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recipes Files | Best Flexitarian Super BLT Ever

O.K.
I eat.
A lot, actually.
Well, now, I'm going to do NutriSystem
to be the good support wife.

I'm bitter about that.
SO here are my recipe files of all the things 
I'm gorging myself with
until my non-select Vegetarian meals arrive.

Not bitter about that either.

Without further ado:
Should you not be offended by lots of these

Then read on.
And don't you DARE judge
my crumby black countertops
and filthy toaster.
Or the fact that this sometimes vegetarian
indulges in bacon.

Don't. You. Judge. Me.

Here we go!


You will need this


mushrooms | avocado | tomato | bacon | lettuce | bread | 
SPICY brown mustard | Extra Hot Horseradish

Even though I am a sista,
yes, I do eat Mayo.

And if you use this bread, I promise you will not get fat.
Well, yes you will.
But it is worth it.
















































Cut all your veggies and fungi | Slap your bread in the toaster
















































Sizzle that bacon


Save the grease | toss your mushrooms in to suck it all up


It is imperative that you use your cute West Elm Owl Measuring cups
to mix an ample amount of Spicy Brown Mustard and Extra Hot Horseradish
















































Assemble in this order:
mayo on bread | lettuce on one side, tomato on the other
avocado on top of lettuce | kick it up spicy sauce smothered on tomato
bacon on top of avocado | mushrooms on top of bacon
Trust me on this.
If you only have your glued down tomato on one side,
it is much easier to assemble this.

For the non-readers:



























Now comes the smash up


which results in this dreaming goodness


Between the secret spice bomb sauce, 
the honey sweet bread,
the smokey mushrooms
and the creamy avocado
I'm not sure exactly where I entered heaven.


It's not for everyone.
Only the brave.
Flexitarians unite!


Linking up to 
Three Mango Seeds

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...