Thursday, June 14, 2012

Green Thumb Gardening - Pinterest Weekly 12

It is no secret
that I was blessed with a green thumb.

I can grow anything.
I grow things that people look at me with a frown on their face
and say "really? You grew that?"

Some things I'm great at through no fault of my own.
The upside is that I actually can pin gorgeous garden ideas on Pinterest
and have true intentions of making them happen.

Gardening is an arena that I have no fear about.
Probably, because my grandmother had an awesome garden
and fostered my love of mud pies and gardening from a young age.
I was making seed cookies and cakes before it was "the rage".


Here's proof:



Here's what I am loving on Pinterest and, soon enough, in my own yard.


I LOVE this time of year.
I wish I would have spent more time
with my grandmother in her garden.
Not just when she asked me.

Check out the 
for pinspiration!

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

1 comment:

  1. I miss my garden so much. I used to have about 5 raised beds around the yard at our old house before we moved.
    PS- Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Hope it ended up being worth staying up for.

    The Aestate

    ReplyDelete

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...