Thursday, June 21, 2012

Photo School - Pinterest Weekly 13

I might be a bit superstitious.
To the point that I was going to put one of my major dream boards up
this week.

But instead, I'm going with a safe
no karma/luck/good juju needed board.

I'm about to go on our annual trip to God only knows where
(another cruise this year, I know where, not all that, but the ROOM!!)
Anyhow, I see great photos and tips and tricks
all the time that I want to try
to improve my photography on Pinterest.

Here are some of my favorite pins


Check out the 
for pinspiration!

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...