Tuesday, December 18, 2012

B3HD the Early Days | Game On

So.

We all know that there is going to come a time
real soon here
where I blog even less than I currently do.



In an effort to keep it keeping on here
and to free up some time to start another blog 

(yes, because I'm crazy like that),
I'm going to do a bunch of different series here.

This one - B3HD the Early Days - will be

full of posts from back in the day
that most of you never knew existed.


Because they existed on a totally different blog.
That was back in the day when we first moved in and were all in DIY mode.

Rather than just link up to those posts,
I'll go ahead and repost them here.

Enjoy!

*****
i collect vintage board games
but primarily just so that I can have their pieces
and score keeping pads
and colorful cards

I love vintage paper goods.







What is it that you collect?
*****


Loving b3HD?
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting?
Then stalk us already!

Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to.



1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this piece of writing presents pleasant understanding
    yet.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: reseller vs vps

    ReplyDelete

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...