Friday, October 21, 2011

Black and White - Pinterest Weekly #2


Here was the inspiration for this themed board:
Fave black and white throw


Introducing
Black & White


Black & White
October 2011

Though I have lots of pops of color
(ie, I love Yellow)
which was the focus of the the Pinterest Weekly Board #1
Mellow Yellow Pinboard
I really, at my heart, 
LOVE me some black and white.
 
When you check out my Pinterest Boards here
B3HD Pinterest
you'll see it.

But just for you, I've curated a 
Hit the original sources
and see close to 100 Black and White pins.

What have you been pinning lately?

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...