Friday, October 7, 2011

Mellow Yellow - Pinterest Weekly #1

Since I spend so much time on Pinterest,
I figured I would curate a weekly (so you know that means monthly, right?)
board of Pinterest loving.

Here was the inspiration for my first themed board:
La Conner Tulip Hunting

Introducing
Mellow Yellow:


Mellow Yellow
October 2011
Fall is pretty much here.
Which means lots of gray skies in Seattle.
What color goes better with Gray than Yellow?

That's a sampling of the yellow I've pinned on my Pinterest Boards.
Be sure to stop by my Pinterest Boards
B3HD Pinterest
Hit the original sources
and see 110+ Mellow Yellow pins
by going directly to the 
Mellow Yellow Pinboard

What have you been pinning lately?

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...