Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bathroom | One bit at a time

YEAH!
I got up
a shower curtain


It is waffle weave
which is impressive
no?

okay.
really,
I need to figure out
what to do
with this room

Given that it is really the dumping ground
for all the bathroom stuff
we don't want to stash
in the bathrooms we actually use

Go figure.

This is probably most evidenced by the little mirror on the wall
or the black rug on the floor

Hey.
Don't hate
it works

Of course,
I'm thinking
nautical

And I have some cool crab print/sketches.
But that's about it

No,
I didn't even install the curved rod.
That came pre-installed.

I know...what kind of
home improvement blog
am I running here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...