Saturday, April 2, 2011

My green thumb

My husband often says
that holding hands with me
is like holding hands with death

primarily
because my hands are always so cold

The other night,
I was going through my DVR que
and I watched Million Dollar Listing

The one where they do the seance
for Madison's client

Yeah. ok.

Anyhow, at the start of the scene
the psychic says to one of the ladies
"Your hands are freezing, spirits are all around you"

And I got a new take on why my hands are always so cold

You see, my grandmother's spirit MUST be around me
still
because ain't no one else in my family got a green thumb
and only through her grace could I possibly grow things like this



Happy spring.  What are you growing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...